Welcome to styleusbrands! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of styleusbrands [ Website, located at [www.styleusbrands.com]
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use styleusbrands if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of india. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, styleusbrands and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
– Republish material from styleusbrands
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from styleusbrands
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from styleusbrands
– Redistribute content from styleusbrands (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date here of.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Styleusbrands does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of styleusbrands, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws styleusbrands shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
styleusbrands reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
You hereby grant to styleusbrands a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
– Government agencies;
– Search engines;
– News organizations;
– Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
– Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
– commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
– dot.com community sites;
– associations or other groups representing charities;
– online directory distributors;
– internet portals;
– accounting, law and consulting firms; and
– educational institutions and trade associations.